Your Ad Here

Friday, June 13, 2008

[PrePaidCellPhones] Best phone coverage

Hi:
I live in Wisconsin. I don't use the cell phone for texting, just
voice and not too much of that. Can anyone point me to the carrier
with the best voice coverage in Wisconsin? We also travel to Arizona
in the winter and I would like the have nationwide roaming included and
again good coverage. The coverage maps are so vague that I thought I'd
ask here. I also would like to carry over my minutes, so the T-Mobile
1000 minutes for $100 for a year is appealing. I'm just concerned
about the coverage.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Gail Bensing
Wisconsin

__._,_.___
You have been invited to join Yuwie by John. When you join, you will be
instantly connected to John and John's friends. Click the link below to join.

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=483829&vid=2147324

What is Yuwie?
=================
First off, Yuwie is 100% FREE. Yuwie is like any other "connect with friends" or social networking site. But we have one major difference.

Use Yuwie - Get Paid!

Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.
Join us now at http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=483829&vid=2147324
MARKETPLACE

You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of - Blockbuster Total Access.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to dogs.

Family Photos

Learn how to best

capture your

family moments.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

bj vadis' fantasy novelblog

.

Popular Posts